I was sound asleep, dreaming of undulating meadows, chirping birds and flowing wine spigots (it was odd, but very soothing). KAPOW! Pssssssssssst! Just as I was about to pour myself a glass and lie back in my Grecian couch (undoubtedly to be fed grapes by the nice muscular young man in the toga), the wine [...]
I’d heard about Henderson’s ages ago. Actually our very first week in the RV an old-timer in a Monaco told us that if ever we wanted to thoroughly trick-out our ride Henderson’s Line-Up in Grants Pass was the spot to do it. Since then I’ve seen their name on forums and a bunch of other [...]
“When life throws you a curve ball, learn to hit a good slam off it” Anonymous
There are a bunch of classic quotes centered around the life and curveball theme, but they all got one thing in common. Sometimes things just don’t work out as planned and so you gotta learn to play the game [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy81°/50°Mostly Cloudy70°/46°Partly Cloudy64°/45°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA