My last post dug up some great discussion, both good and bad, about experiences in Mexico. For those of you who are interested I highly recommend reading all the comments so you can get a feel of both sides. Dental work is not always black and white. There is a chance, even with a good [...]
A clean, convenient stop-over location for Boise with a huge dog-run.
Site quality = 3.5/5
Basic but decent site quality for a private park. There are long, flat gravel pull-throughs and back-ins (most back-ins occupied by semi-permanents). Like [...]
A quick review of our 2-night stay in Murdo, South Dakota
No dedicated website, but you can link to phone info here: American RV Park
Site quality = 4/5
This park has an upper and lower level. The upper levels are very nice pull-through concrete pads with full hook-ups (50 Amp/water/sewer), bench and [...]
Before we move onto South Dakota a quick review of the stop-over site we stayed at in Lusk, WY
This park doesn’t have a dedicated site, but location is here : BJ’s Lusk, WY
Site Quality = 4/5
The sites here are all excellent. Large, gravel (very level) pull-throughs with full hook-ups, and a well-trimmed green slice [...]
A quick review of the RV Park we stayed at in Golden, CO before we get back to travel tales and frivolities.
The park doesn’t have a dedicated website, but you can see general info in this link: Dakota Ridge RV Park
Site Quality = 3.5/5
Overall decent site quality here. Long, paved, flat [...]
Where Are We Today?Orcas Island, WA
Orcas Island, WA Today Saturday SundayPartly Cloudy72°/54°Clear70°/54°Fog70°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
- SP Campground Review – Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
- Whipping Through Whidbey Island, WA
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts - Patos Island, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- The Journey