I’m rather a sucker for good timing and good omens which comes, no doubt, from having lived so many years in the Far East. So, I thought it rather clever of me to launch our 2011 journey map on the same day as the Chinese New Year.
The 3rd [...]
Well, I’m jumping ahead a bit here but I’m just so darn excited I can’t help it! After ~4,700 miles, open desert, high mountains, deep woods, grassy plains and what seems like a lifetime of experiences we’ve reached the East Coast and dipped our feet in the Atlantic Ocean. Whoo hooo!
It’s been one thumper of a ride. There’s been [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Monday TuesdayMostly Cloudy70°/48°Partly Cloudy70°/50°Chance of Rain75°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA