A pretty and easy boondocking spot around 2 miles south of Why, AZ in southern Arizona
Location: Gunsight Wash, approx 2 miles south of Why, AZ on Hwy 85
Coordinates: Entry to gunsight wash approx. 32.238105,-112.751037. Link to map location HERE
Cost: FREE (14-day stay limit) Get pass from camphost on arrival.
How We Found [...]
A lovely and relaxing State Park by beautiful Elephant Butte Lake in middle NM. We stayed at the northern-most campground (Monticello).
Site Quality = 5/5
We stayed at the Monticello campground [...]
Here’s a quick review of the 1st campground (National Forest) we stayed at ~6 miles west of Custer
Info on Campground Here: Comanche Park, SD
Site Quality = 4/5
The sites here are, overall, quite nice. Most of the sites are long, dirt and very level (especially for a forest location). This is a [...]
Before we go on with our gripping travel tales, just a quick review of the campsite we stayed at in Loveland, CO.
Link to campground here: Boyd Lake State Park
Site Quality = 4/5
Very nice sites here. All are long, curved pull-though concrete pads and have electric hook-ups (20/30/50 Amp). Nice separation [...]
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Saturday SundayFog68°/48°Fog70°/50°Fog75°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- CP Campground Review - Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The Journey