Twas a few days before Christmas and all the shopping was done…..or was it?
Last-minute Christmas shopping is a daunting prospect and can drive many a sane person into a blubbering mess. So, for the sake of Christmas harmony and general world peace I decided to finish off my RV Christmas Wishlist series with some last-minute and relaxing gift ideas. [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy81°/50°Mostly Cloudy70°/46°Partly Cloudy70°/45°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
Top Posts & Pages