Another lovely Oregon State Park set on a cliff above a beach on the very SW tip of the state in Brookings, OR
Site Quality =3.5/5
There is a big mix of [...]
Not a “destination”, but a convenient and green stop along I-84 in Oregon
Link to campground here: Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area, Pendleton, OR
Link to map location here: Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area, Pendleton, OR
Site Quality = 3/5
Decent, but not spectacular sites here. They are all paved back-ins, with a selection [...]
A lovely Escapees park in a fabulous location to explore all of the sights of SE Arizona. Members only.
Note/ Review updated as of last stay Mar 2014
Site quality = 4/5
Another gorgeous Oregon State Park complete with fabulous beach and cute lighthouse on the S.Coast near Bandon, OR
Note/ Review updated as of last stay July/Aug 2013
Site Quality = 4/5 Very nice site quality [...]
A very relaxing forest service campground just a few miles off the I-5 in Red Bluff, CA (north-central CA)
Site Quality = 3/5
Pretty nice sites here, esp. for forest service. [...]
This is a so-so RV park in a FABULOUS location. We love staying here just for the access to water & beach with pooch.
Site quality = 2.5/5 Just so-so sites here. The park is probably best [...]
A lovely, green park on the Coastal Range in NW Oregon
Site Quality = 5/5
This is Oregon’s newest State Park and the sites definitely reflect that. All are lovely, large [...]
A very nice private park located only 1/2 mile from the entrance to Mesa Verde National Park in SW Colorado.
Site quality = 3.5/5
This site quality is pretty decent here. All sites are [...]
A convenient and inexpensive private park stop-over in Albuquerque.
Site quality = 2.5/5
This site quality is just OK here. There is a selection of large pull-through or back-in sites on compacted dirt with [...]
A very cool campground smack in the middle of the surreal City of Rocks in SW New Mexico!
Site Quality = 4/5
There’s a wide selection of sites here. The electric sites just outside the rocks [...]
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy68°/48°Fog72°/48°Fog75°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- CP Campground Review - Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing