If there’s one part of fulltime RVing that no-one considers “glamorous” it’s RV repair and maintenance. When you live fulltime in your RV, everytime you take it into the shop you’re basically homeless. It’s one of the most frustrating parts of RV travel, yet it’s also one of the most important. Keeping “the beast” humming is [...]
Since we swept ourselves inland and off the coast several days ago we’ve had a busy time doing a little bit of everything. Whether it’s the shock of suddenly having over 40 different shopping options or simply being back in the buzz of “the city”, everytime we come here we seem to go crazy with activities and [...]
An old-time RVer once told me that if 80% of the things on the coach are working, he is 100% happy 100% of the time (I call it the 80/100/100 rule & it’s a complete oddity of RVing). Going into 3 years on the road I find that’s a pretty good approximation. Taking what is basically a normal home [...]
So, we were all ready to go. The route south had been planned in superb detail with a sure promise of fabulous vistas, great campgrounds and (even) a secret boondocking spot. In short, the camping route of a genius. Plates were tucked away, the last cup of coffee drained and we were off…..
Or such was the plan [...]
“When life throws you a curve ball, learn to hit a good slam off it” Anonymous
There are a bunch of classic quotes centered around the life and curveball theme, but they all got one thing in common. Sometimes things just don’t work out as planned and so you gotta learn to play the game [...]
Every now and then life takes you along roads which you didn’t expect to travel. Experience has taught me that it’s best to go with the flow of these things. After all, if everything is telling you to go in a certain direction, then you might want to follow that lead. I’ve found this philosophy can [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Wednesday ThursdayClear79°/48°Partly Cloudy81°/46°Clear84°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Journey