When I last left you we were dancing naked around the RV….or at least I hinted at such an event. We were all alone in our luxurious spot by the mountains, reveling in the silence and basking in the peace of it all. I probably shouldn’t have been so boastful ‘coz not more than a [...]
We’re back in one of my favorite places…tucked into a private boondocking spot in the zany rocks of the Alabama Hills. I’ve blogged about this area many times before and it’s a go-to stop for us everytime we drive 395. I call it our “putzing” spot ‘coz that’s mostly what we do when we’re [...]
We’ve managed the first few days of the Arctic Blast without turning into boondocking ice-cubes, but we’ve got a couple more to go before things (hopefully) return to normal. Today will probably be our most testing day since temps this AM started just below freezing PLUS we’ve been rewarded with a brisk 25 mph wind to ensure we [...]
So we’ve not exactly been living a life of hardship at our new boondocking site. In fact I’ll go ahead and admit that we’ve been downright lazy. Sometimes a place just calls for it…things are so relaxing, so inviting, so very naturally pretty that you really don’t feel the need to go anywhere else. So we’ve just been hanging [...]
Oh to be in the boonies again. It speaks to my primal side, opens my horizon and makes me want to skip & yodel with joy (thank goodness no-one is here to see it). I do LOVE boondocking. It can take some skill to pull it off “beast”-size as we are, but it’s always worth [...]
Where Are We Today?Orcas Island, WA
Orcas Island, WA Today Saturday SundayPartly Cloudy72°/54°Clear70°/54°Fog70°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
- SP Campground Review – Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
- Whipping Through Whidbey Island, WA
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts - Patos Island, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing