A quick update on my park review for Sam’s Family Spa. This is our 3rd time here so we definitely like it. The ownership is super-friendly and they keep making small upgrades to the park every year, plus the mineral pools are ever-fabulous so it remains one of our fav spots in the area. It’s [...]
“Life is like a river, ever-flowing, ever-changing, ever moving on” Part of Buddha’s teachings
Well we made it to the spa and I’m on my own again. Sadly Paul has been called away to Florida on a family emergency so I’m left with the rig, the animals and 4 hot pools to keep me company for 3 weeks. [...]
“Paradise is exactly where you are right now…”
We had just met Rio & Kitty in the local hot tub. They looked like a couple right out of a corny Vegas mob movie -> old-timers with big hair, big bling and a leopard-skin bathing suit with all the busty ”fill” to make it work. They’d travelled here on [...]
A quirky park with simply fabulous hot mineral pools in Desert Hot Springs, South-Central CA
Note/ Review updated as of last stay Nov 2012
Site quality = 3.5/5
We’re in the desert here, so these are [...]
Where Are We Today?Sam's Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Desert Hot Springs, CA Today Sunday MondayChance of Rain61°/34°Clear57°/36°Clear57°/36°
Love the Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- The Wheeling It Blog Has MOVED!!!!
- 2013 “Big 5″ RV Christmas Wish-List
- Thankful & Historic
- A Few More Dog-Friendly Hikes – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…
- Self-Medical Care Part III – Negotiating Doctors, Hospitals & Clinics With Cash Pay
- Self-Medical Care Part II – Self-Testing Links
- Self-Medical Care Part I – Why Do It?
- Spa, Spa, Spa….And RV Buddies! Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Our Top 5 Essential Boondocking Items
- Halloween Hairiness & More Putzing…Lone Pine, CA
- Putzing, Putzing, Putzing…And RV Sue!
- Boondocking Site Review – Volcanic Tablelands BLM, Bishop, CA
- $2 Gourmet Meals, Railroads & Some Apples – Bishop, CA
- Boondocking & Bumming In Bishop, CA