Sadly, we’ve come to the end of our mini-Oregon-Coastal trip. In typical teaser fashion our last few days were PERFECT in every way with stunning sunshine, moderate temperatures and enless horizons of blue and deserted beaches (it seems we just left in time too ‘coz next 7 days are forecasted rain!). Our month here has [...]
One of the beautiful things about aging is you carry along the wisdom of years of experience (that, and your wine gets better of course). By many standards you could easily call me but a pup in the great dog-park of life, but as our multi-year journey in RVing progresses I have managed to gleam [...]
Where Are We Today?Boondocking near Hawthorne, NV
Hawthorne, NV Today Monday TuesdayPartly Cloudy75°/50°Partly Cloudy79°/46°Chance of Rain63°/39°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
- Spring Folly, Storms & Rainbows – North Lake Mead, NV
- Boondocking Site Review – Government Wash, Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages