It was a dark and stormy night….
Well, OK maybe I’m just being overly dramatic and wishful. It was more like a perfectly clear, windless and very bright sunny day. With ne’er a weather forecast to blame the young enthusiasts left their campground in the giddy knowledge that all could be handled. After all, the intrepid [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Friday SaturdayChance of a Thunderstorm73°/46°Fog77°/50°Partly Cloudy82°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
Top Posts & Pages