Amazingly enough we have internet access out here in the boonies (thank you Verizon) so I’m able to complete the campground review of State Park we were in for the last part of our stay at Custer, SD.
Link to campground here: Stockade Lake North, Custer State Park
Site Quality = 4.5/5
Overall the sites here are very nice. [...]
We’ll we’re off East and further “out there” so not sure we’ll have blog access for a few days (we’ll see). In the meantime it’s time to say a last goodbye to the Black Hills of SD and our 2 weeks here.
The Pahá Sápa, so named by the Sioux Indians for their dark Ponderosa Pines, are a sacred and [...]
Oh, give me a home
Where the buffalo roam….
“Home on the Range” was a poem first published in 1873 that eventually became the State song of Kansas. Knowing nothing to that effect before this post, however, your hapless author found herself merrily humming the tune as we were travelling the Wildlife Loop in Custer Park a [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Tuesday WednesdayPartly Cloudy70°/52°Chance of Rain73°/54°Rain72°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 5 Tips For RVing & Camping With Cats
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!