This was the RV site we stayed at close to Glenwood Springs. Unfortunately I think we were duped by a pretty website. You’ll see below…
Link to Park here: Glenwood Canyon RV Resort
Site quality = 1/5
We were very disappointed with the site quality here, especially considering this is a pricier RV park. [...]
‘Although he sometimes drank three quarts of whiskey a day, he was the most skillful gambler, and the nerviest, fastest, deadliest man with a six-gun I ever saw.’ Wyatt Earp describing Doc Holiday in a 1896 article
There’s something about old Western Tales that draw you in. It’s the allure of the Wild West, the [...]
We had a lot of expectations coming into Glenwood Springs. It’s the final resting home of notorious gunslinger Doc Holiday, is located just south of upper-class Aspen and is set in a winding canyon right alongside the Colorado river. All this we knew and were prepared for. When we arrived the glorious cliffs did [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy81°/50°Mostly Cloudy70°/46°Partly Cloudy70°/45°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
Top Posts & Pages