“I came here last year and found these canyons, and they feel like the heart of the world to me. I’m going to stay and build trails and promote this park”
John Otto, 1907
It was an ambitiously crazy dream and it pretty much took a crazy man to pull it off. John Otto was the [...]
Where Are We Today?On the way to Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy81°/48°Mostly Cloudy75°/48°Fog72°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
Top Posts & Pages