This was a quick 2-day stop-over for us as we entered Colorado from Utah before heading into the mountains.
Link to Park here: KOA Grand Junction
Site quality = 4/5
Very decent site quality here. Grassy area at each location plus bench and fire-pit. The sites themselves are gravel and some (but not all) have [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Friday SaturdayChance of a Thunderstorm73°/46°Fog77°/50°Partly Cloudy82°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
Top Posts & Pages