A question we are often asked is ‘How much money does it take to live the full-time RV lifestyle?’ Or other not so direct questions trying to get to this point. Before we did this, we asked this question many a time as well. So, I thought I’d address it here on the blog.
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Saturday SundayPartly Cloudy79°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/50°Mostly Cloudy70°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA