It’s been almost a year since we made the leap to solar on “the beast”. For those of you who missed the chair-gripping series I’ve got the whole exciting detail of how we decided what to buy and install in Part I (discovery), Part II (equipment) and Part III (installation). Since that time we’ve been geeking out [...]
Where Are We Today?Boondocking near Hawthorne, NV
Hawthorne, NV Today Monday TuesdayPartly Cloudy75°/50°Partly Cloudy79°/46°Chance of Rain63°/39°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
- Spring Folly, Storms & Rainbows – North Lake Mead, NV
- Boondocking Site Review – Government Wash, Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages