“It was fun as all get-up” so says the Country gal in me.
I mean how can you not love a scene of young, strapping cowboys mounting 1500lb bulls and raging horses to prove their manhood?
The rodeo has a long history and Cheyenne Frontier Days is the big daddy of ‘em all. Every year in July cowboys come from all over to test their skills and battle it out for country glory. It’s a racy, hot, exciting arena and you can’t help but get swept up in it all. There’s hundreds of rodeo events, a bunch of concerts (Kiss, Brooks and Dunn and bunch of others were on show this year), a fairground and every type of country gear you could imagine. So, put on that cowboy hat, get a few country songs for the road, and let those boots do some walking down Rodeo way….
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Friday SaturdayClear75°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/54°Partly Cloudy75°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing