“It was fun as all get-up” so says the Country gal in me.
I mean how can you not love a scene of young, strapping cowboys mounting 1500lb bulls and raging horses to prove their manhood?
The rodeo has a long history and Cheyenne Frontier Days is the big daddy of ‘em all. Every year in July cowboys come from all over to test their skills and battle it out for country glory. It’s a racy, hot, exciting arena and you can’t help but get swept up in it all. There’s hundreds of rodeo events, a bunch of concerts (Kiss, Brooks and Dunn and bunch of others were on show this year), a fairground and every type of country gear you could imagine. So, put on that cowboy hat, get a few country songs for the road, and let those boots do some walking down Rodeo way….
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 3,000,000 Thanks….And More To Come!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
Top Posts & Pages
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- 3,000,000 Thanks....And More To Come!
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The Journey
Where We’ve Been