“It was fun as all get-up” so says the Country gal in me.
I mean how can you not love a scene of young, strapping cowboys mounting 1500lb bulls and raging horses to prove their manhood?
The rodeo has a long history and Cheyenne Frontier Days is the big daddy of ‘em all. Every year in July cowboys come from all over to test their skills and battle it out for country glory. It’s a racy, hot, exciting arena and you can’t help but get swept up in it all. There’s hundreds of rodeo events, a bunch of concerts (Kiss, Brooks and Dunn and bunch of others were on show this year), a fairground and every type of country gear you could imagine. So, put on that cowboy hat, get a few country songs for the road, and let those boots do some walking down Rodeo way….
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Thursday FridayChance of a Thunderstorm64°/52°Chance of Rain66°/50°Partly Cloudy68°/52°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
- Holiday Madness Week At Bustling Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I - Lighthouse Loving
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- About Us
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing