“It was fun as all get-up” so says the Country gal in me.
I mean how can you not love a scene of young, strapping cowboys mounting 1500lb bulls and raging horses to prove their manhood?
The rodeo has a long history and Cheyenne Frontier Days is the big daddy of ‘em all. Every year in July cowboys come from all over to test their skills and battle it out for country glory. It’s a racy, hot, exciting arena and you can’t help but get swept up in it all. There’s hundreds of rodeo events, a bunch of concerts (Kiss, Brooks and Dunn and bunch of others were on show this year), a fairground and every type of country gear you could imagine. So, put on that cowboy hat, get a few country songs for the road, and let those boots do some walking down Rodeo way….
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Tuesday WednesdayPartly Cloudy82°/52°Fog79°/48°Partly Cloudy75°/46°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing