Sunset has always been one of my favorite times of the day. It’s a singular moment when the whole world changes before your eyes in a glorious visual play that differs every evening. The last heat of the day stretches its’ long fingers over the horizon and colors soften and warm to embrace the night. In photography we call it “sweet light”, a time when colors give a depth unlike any other and scenery takes on stunning changes.
In meditation it’s a period for transition and reflection. In that one short time-span everything in nature seems to still to watch the show, as if the world needs a moment to honor the change. Insects quieten, birds rest, even the mighty wind seems to ebb. It’s a magical moment and if you let yourself feel it, you can become part of the flow. The last thoughts of the day drift away, the warmth of the colors envelop you and a deep peace floods your heart.
One of nature’s many gifts, and something worth meditating on…
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Our New Verizon Data Plan -> Signed, Sealed & Delivered
- Infinite Love
- 3 Steps To Better Online Password Management
- October Heatwave, Socializing And Bits & Bobs
- Fired Up For Fresnel -> The Lens That Changed The World Of Light
- The Month Of Big Data Plans?
- Changing Of The Guard – Cape Blanco, OR
- RVing & Travelling As a Single Lady
- 5 Tips For RVing & Camping With Cats
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
Top Posts & Pages