Allow me to introduce myself. I am Grand-Master-Exceptional-Supreme-Highness of this establishment. You may call me Highness or Grand Master for short (we shall not be so uncouth as to use anything less formal, after all). My Kingdom include my sister, Princess Rand and 2 Feeders (who also double as petters and warming pillows). Oh, and one rather large, insignificant furry subject whom we call “Dog”.
I have worked hard to establish order in my Kingdom over the last 9 years. My Feeders are sufficiently trained although they do lack on some points and are sometimes over 3 minutes late at mealtime (I am working on it). They have however learned on-demand petting and serve adequately in both body-warming and walking.
My life has been an adventurous and public one as is expected of royalty. I have travelled to all corners of the world including Asia and across the USA. Our current home is smaller than our last one, but comfortable enough although the Feeders insist on moving it frequently, an exercise I find entirely pointless. Nonetheless I have adapted and feel it best to allow them some expression of freedom (it does make for peace in the Kingdom you know).
While on the road we engage in daily walks for my figure and become acquainted with the local subjects, as befits a Queen and emissary of the Feline species. I am of course exceedingly good-looking and quite irresistible to all sexes and sizes of humans, a fact I take in stride. My attractive coat is maintained by many hours of beauty sleep, daily sun-baths and careful grooming. I also get a premium diet and will accept nothing else (believe me, the Feeders have tried).
“Dog” can sometimes be annoying and insists on walking and sleeping with me, but has been schooled sufficiently to step aside when I pass and acknowledges me as the natural mistress that I am.
Overall my life is rich and satisfying. Should we perchance meet I advise you that I prefer scratches under the chin and near my tail, not being in a position to reach those areas myself. Should you serve me well I may even reward you with a purr.
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy68°/48°Fog72°/48°Fog75°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- CP Campground Review - Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing