- About Us
- The Journey
- RV Camping
- Travel Tales
- Pet Corner
- RV Tips
- Solar Power
- Easy RV Mods
- Health Care
- Tasty RV Eats
A quick update on my park review for Sam’s Family Spa. This is our 3rd time here so we definitely like it. The ownership is super-friendly and they keep making small upgrades to the park every year, plus the mineral pools are ever-fabulous so it remains one of our fav spots in the area. It’s not fancy, but a relaxed and enjoyable place to spend a month spa’ing in the desert.Click HERE To Shop Amazon.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the product links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. That said, I only ever recommend products or services I personally use and love! Wheelingit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I love comments & sharing, so comment away dear readers!
Where Are We Today?Boondocking in the AZ desert
Top Posts & Pages
- Boondocking For Newbies Part II -> Prepping Your RV
- Boondocking For Newbies Part I -> Finding Where To Go
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Blog Links & Resources
- 4 Ways To "Glamp Up" Your Outdoor Boondocking Area
- Our Top 5 Essential Boondocking Items