I know I said my last post was my last one in Bandon, but it’s just been so darn nice I couldn’t help taking a few more pics. So, this is the last one…really it is. Between then and now I’ve managed another sunset shoot with Gunta (no where near as exciting as “The Perfect Sunset” from last week, but lovely nonetheless) and several more long, lonely walks on the beach w/ hubby and pooch. Everyday here is slightly different and it’s that very thing which inspires me to keep clicking away. The rocks never change, but the sea & beach are ever-moving and that’s what sets the coast alive and makes it so special. Resistance, my friends, is futile.
By the way for all you lighthouse nuts out there (and I count myself amongst you) I’ve been recommended to read The Light Between Oceans about 50 times, so I’m going to download it and will likely finish it next week. By all accounts it’s a real heart-string tugger which I think will fit in perfectly with desolate Cape Blanco…the right novel for the right place, if you will. Also, for you fermenting RVers you’ll be ecstatic to know that we are already overflowing with Kefir. I bought a teaspoon of the stuff from amazon (THIS link ) and it’s been producing like crazy. Don’t know if it’s the extra-moist weather or slight uptick in temps, but those grains are going wild. Who says nothing exciting ever happens in an RV :)That’s really it from here…really it is. Only a few days to go and we’ll be off. We’ve checked the batteries, lubed the jacks and we’re ready to go. Wheels away, baby! See ya at the next spot.
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Thursday FridayPartly Cloudy73°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing