When I last left you Paul was frolicking practically in the buff in the waves at Newport. It’s a rare view here on the coast (water frolickers that is) and we were reminded why just a few days later by 3 days of GUSHING rain. Pounding, crashing, crazy torrents of the stuff with massive gusts [...]
A gorgeous and relaxed first-come-first-serve State Park on the Central Coast of Oregon.
Site Quality = 4.5/5
Overall very nice sites here. They are all paved back-in with good separation, spacious “sitting areas” with picnic [...]
It was the perfect trifecta of perfectness -> the perfect day, the perfect hike and the perfect lighthouse. Yes, despite my wanton repetition and bad use of language there was really no other way to describe it. A long, leisurely hike through brilliantly green coastal forest, teasing views of endless coastline and a unique (and quite [...]
Where Are We Today?Sam's Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Desert Hot Springs, CA Today Tuesday WednesdayClear59°/32°Clear63°/32°Clear70°/36°
Love the Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Last Few Days At Sam’s Spa – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wheeling It Blog Has MOVED!!!!
- 2013 “Big 5″ RV Christmas Wish-List
- Thankful & Historic
- A Few More Dog-Friendly Hikes – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…
- Self-Medical Care Part III – Negotiating Doctors, Hospitals & Clinics With Cash Pay
- Self-Medical Care Part II – Self-Testing Links
- Self-Medical Care Part I – Why Do It?
- Spa, Spa, Spa….And RV Buddies! Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Our Top 5 Essential Boondocking Items
- Halloween Hairiness & More Putzing…Lone Pine, CA
- Putzing, Putzing, Putzing…And RV Sue!
- Boondocking Site Review – Volcanic Tablelands BLM, Bishop, CA
- $2 Gourmet Meals, Railroads & Some Apples – Bishop, CA