A basic, but very friendly RV park in a GREAT location in Boise, ID
Site quality = 2.5/5
Just so-so sites here. They are all basic, cleared flat dirt with [...]
This is where we’re staying right now and is an absolute gem of a find in the northern end of the Smoky Mountains
Link to campground here: Rock Creek, Cherokee National Forest
Link to map here: Rock Creek Recreation Area
Site Quality = 5/5
For a National Forest these are some [...]
A quick review of the Natonal Forest campground we stayed at near Nederland, CO.
Link to Campground Here: Kelly Dahl Campground, CO
Site Quality = 3/5
There’s definitely variation in site quality here. All sites are dirt and vary quite a bit in size and levelness (the one we reserved, although it was listed as a 40′ [...]
Wrapping up our stay in Munds Park, here’s our review of the place we stayed at for 2 weeks:
Link to park here: Munds Park RV Resort
Site quality = 2.5/5
There’s a lot of variation in the site quality here. The older part of the park has basic dirt sites which are [...]
Using our brilliant rating system, here’s a review of the park we’ve stayed at in Phoenix, AZ for the past 2 weeks:
Link to park here: Desert Edge RV Village
Site quality = 4/5
The sites are nicely landscaped (especially for a desert location) and a decent size. Each site has a concrete pad [...]
Where Are We Today?Sam's Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Desert Hot Springs, CA Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy70°/39°Clear64°/39°Clear64°/41°
Love the Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Back In The Booooooooooooonies!!
- Last Few Days At Sam’s Spa – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wheeling It Blog Has MOVED!!!!
- 2013 “Big 5″ RV Christmas Wish-List
- Thankful & Historic
- A Few More Dog-Friendly Hikes – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…
- Self-Medical Care Part III – Negotiating Doctors, Hospitals & Clinics With Cash Pay
- Self-Medical Care Part II – Self-Testing Links
- Self-Medical Care Part I – Why Do It?
- Spa, Spa, Spa….And RV Buddies! Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Our Top 5 Essential Boondocking Items
- Halloween Hairiness & More Putzing…Lone Pine, CA
- Putzing, Putzing, Putzing…And RV Sue!
- Boondocking Site Review – Volcanic Tablelands BLM, Bishop, CA