We woke up to the most gorgeous of mornings today and I just had to share it. The view outside our window had transformed from an overnight gloom of heavy fog and rain to a brilliant sunshine rich with sea air, blue sky and the lure of the ocean. The draw was irresistable and we just had to go skinny dipping. Well, OK…maybe, technically not all of us. The dog most decidedly went in “au naturel”, flowing free and unconstrained with the wind and the surf. Hubby kept a scant modesty with surfing shorts (although I must say he’s getting rather ripped these days and the shorts are a tad looser than they used to be), and me….well, given I’m the author and thus have artistic licence to do what I want, I’ll keep the thrill of suspense and intrigue alive by leaving that one to your imagination. And anyway, as Paul so often says “taking a picture of Nina is like trying to capture the Yeti…people keep trying, but no-one ever succeeds”.
With that piece of insightful wit, I leave you all with the sound of the ocean in your ears, the sea-wind in your hair and your own dreams of skinny dippin’. Let me know how they turn out…
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Saturday SundayFog68°/48°Fog70°/50°Fog75°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- CP Campground Review - Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey