We woke up to the most gorgeous of mornings today and I just had to share it. The view outside our window had transformed from an overnight gloom of heavy fog and rain to a brilliant sunshine rich with sea air, blue sky and the lure of the ocean. The draw was irresistable and we just had to go skinny dipping. Well, OK…maybe, technically not all of us. The dog most decidedly went in “au naturel”, flowing free and unconstrained with the wind and the surf. Hubby kept a scant modesty with surfing shorts (although I must say he’s getting rather ripped these days and the shorts are a tad looser than they used to be), and me….well, given I’m the author and thus have artistic licence to do what I want, I’ll keep the thrill of suspense and intrigue alive by leaving that one to your imagination. And anyway, as Paul so often says “taking a picture of Nina is like trying to capture the Yeti…people keep trying, but no-one ever succeeds”.
With that piece of insightful wit, I leave you all with the sound of the ocean in your ears, the sea-wind in your hair and your own dreams of skinny dippin’. Let me know how they turn out…
Where Are We Today?Orcas Island, WA
Orcas Island, WA Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy72°/54°Fog70°/55°Clear73°/55°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
- SP Campground Review – Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
- Whipping Through Whidbey Island, WA
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts - Patos Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations - 5 "Western Arm" Gems
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience