It’s been an activity-filled few days here in the UK with sister. Amidst solid English grey rain weather there have been shockingly few photos but lots of good chats and the passing of the New Year. The latter was actually a very relaxed affair held at my sister’s place (well, apart from the hazy effect of [...]
As the year rounds to its inevitable end we’re spending the last few days of December hanging out in sunny and gorgeous San Diego. Between walks in the wild and relaxing glasses of wine, it’s actually been a whirlwind couple of weeks packed tightly with the cats’ vet appointments, chores in the RV and meeting-up [...]
So, we made it to 2011! We celebrated the momentous occasion in our RV with friends and family, hats, champagne and chocolate. In other words, all the things that make life worth living. Paul’s dad rolled up his RV next to ours, his niece joined us and we invited Bob…a retired and solo-RVer we met next [...]
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy68°/45°Chance of Rain55°/37°Partly Cloudy54°/37°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method