Another lovely Oregon State Park set on a cliff above a beach on the very SW tip of the state in Brookings, OR
Site Quality =3.5/5
There is a big mix of [...]
A super-small no-frills park in a GREAT location to visit the cool town of Bisbee in SE Arizona.
Site quality = 2.5/5
This park is squeezed into a small circle/ledge above the [...]
A very cool campground smack in the middle of the surreal City of Rocks in SW New Mexico!
Site Quality = 4/5
There’s a wide selection of sites here. The electric sites just outside the rocks [...]
A fun and cultural stop in North Florida thanks to serendipity.
Site Quality = 4/5
Very nice sites here. All are very flat, packed earth with picnic table/fire-pit and choice of 30Amp or 50Amp [...]
December is a great month for looking back on the year. We’re all holed-up, hot chocolate in hand, snuggling with our honey’s (furry and non-furry alike) and chatting about all the places we’ve been. I’ve kept a fairly detailed list of every park we’ve stayed at, and decided it would be interesting to combine them all and [...]
Site Quality = 3.5/5
The sites here are OK, but not exceptional. They’re flat, sandy/packed earth with 30AMP/water, [...]
Getting back to reviews on some of our most recent campgrounds. We stayed here for 10 days. A lovely beach nearby, but very, very tight and a tad pricey.
Link to campground here: Fort de Soto, FL
Link to map here: Fort de Soto, FL
Site Quality = 2.5/5
I must [...]
I’ve managed to fall a bit behind on our park reviews so will try to kick a couple out and get up to date. This first one was a stop-over on our way to the Smokies.
A lovely, relaxed location on our way to the Smokey’s. Link to campground here: Cumberland Mountain State Park
Link to map here: Cumberland Mountain State Park Site Quality = 4.5/5
We were very happy with the sites here. The main loops (2, 3 & 5) have large, flat, concrete pads with [...]
A very nice Army Corps of Engineers campground near Nashville, TN Link to campground here: Seven Points Campground
Link to map here: Seven Points Campground Site Quality = 4/5
Very decent site quality here. The sites are paved, long and decent size with a very nice sitting area on the [...]
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Friday SaturdayRain Showers68°/50°Partly Cloudy68°/52°Fog72°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Discovering Sequim Part I - Lighthouse Loving
- CP Campground Review - Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA